Reporting and Publications
Fiscal year 2021/2022
Capital Market Day 2021
December 2nd, 2021
At the event, Martina Merz, CEO, Dr. Klaus Keysberg, CFO as well as Board members of our segments presented.
Please find the relevant documents below.
pdf | 40.28 kb
- Press release Capital Market Day 2021
pdf | 102.36 kb
- Transforming to sustained value creation, Martina Merz, CEO, Dr. Klaus Keysberg, CFO
pdf | 5532.00 kb
- Materials Services, Martin Stillger, CEO
pdf | 1474.33 kb
- Industrial Components, Winfried Schulte, CEO Bearings, Patrick Buchmann, CEO Forged Technologies
pdf | 4459.71 kb
- Automotive Technology, Dr. Karsten Kroos, CEO & CFO
pdf | 2537.83 kb
- Steel Europe, Bernhard Osburg, CEO
pdf | 2692.75 kb
Note to the Financial Reports
Enhanced transparency through extensive information disclosure is the aim of our consolidated Annual Report. The figures and information they contain provide a full picture of the thyssenkrupp Group's business situation. Since 2005/2006 our financial statements have been prepared under IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards). We also provide additional information required by the German Commercial Code (HGB).