The objective of ThyssenKrupp Investor Relations is to achieve an appropriate valuation of the ThyssenKrupp stock by the capital market, based on a continuous and open dialog with all market players as well as precise and valuation-relevant information.
Interim Report on the 1st half 2012/2013
The ThyssenKrupp Interim Report on the 1st half 2012/2013 was being published on May 15, 2013.
|Interim Report 1st half 2012/2013||PDF (1.0MB)|
|Charts: 2nd quarter 2012/2013||PDF (951KB)|
Annual Report 2011/2012
The ThyssenKrupp Annual Report 2011/2012 was being published on December 10, 2012.
|Annual Report 2011/2012||PDF (10.5MB)|
|Charts: Fiscal year 2011/2012||PDF (1.5MB)|
- Capital market-relevant press releases
- May 15, 2013 - 07:32 AM, Press release
- ThyssenKrupp meets operating targets in 1st half 2012/2013
- Apr. 18, 2013 - 13:00 PM, Press release
- ThyssenKrupp sets milestone in Nanjing
- Mar. 08, 2013 - 12:38 PM, Press release
- Dr. Cromme steps down as Chairman of the Supervisory Board of ThyssenKrupp AG
- Feb. 12, 2013 - 07:30 AM, Press release
- ThyssenKrupp achieves operating targets and realizes key strategic milestones in first quarter 2012/2013
- Feb. 08, 2013 - 10:06 AM, Press release
- ThyssenKrupp Steel Europe supports the Group’s Strategic Way Forward with optimization program.
- Dec. 28, 2012 - 10:20 AM, Press release
- Combination of Inoxum and Outokumpu implemented
- Dec. 10, 2012 - 20:34 PM, Press release
- ThyssenKrupp firmly continues strategic development in fiscal year 2011/2012
- Dec. 05, 2012, Ad hoc statement
- Personnel changes at the Executive Board of ThyssenKrupp AG to come
- Nov. 07, 2012 - 12:10 PM, Press release
- European Commission approves combination of Outokumpu and Inoxum
- Aug. 10, 2012 - 07:46 AM, Press release
- ThyssenKrupp in the first nine months 2011/2012: Capital goods business robust