The objective of ThyssenKrupp Investor Relations is to achieve an appropriate valuation of the ThyssenKrupp stock by the capital market, based on a continuous and open dialog with all market players as well as precise and valuation-relevant information.
The ThyssenKrupp Annual Report on the fiscal year 2013/2014 is being published at 10.00 a.m. on November 20, 2014. A conference call for analysts and investors is being held on the same day and will be transmitted as a live audio stream on the Internet.
Interim Report 9 months 2013/2014
The ThyssenKrupp Interim Report on the first 9 months 2013/2014 was being published on August 14, 2014.
|Interim Report 9 months 2013/2014||PDF (1.4MB)|
|Charts: 3rd quarter 2013/2014||PDF (894KB)|
Annual Report 2012/2013
The ThyssenKrupp Annual Report 2012/2013 was being published on November 29, 2013.
|Annual Report 2012/2013||PDF (7.6MB)|
|Charts: Fiscal year 2012/2013||PDF (1.2MB)|
- Capital market-relevant press releases
- Aug. 14, 2014 - 07:06 AM, Press release
- ThyssenKrupp on track: 3rd quarter operating targets achieved or slightly exceeded Full-year forecast 2013/2014: Net income now expected at break-even to slightly positive
- May 13, 2014 - 07:06 AM, Press release
- Half-term report: ThyssenKrupp raises full year forecast for sales and adjusted EBIT
- Feb. 19, 2014 - 18:07 PM, Press release
- ThyssenKrupp issues bond with a volume of 1.25 billion Euro
- Feb. 14, 2014 - 07:01 AM, Press release
- ThyssenKrupp makes good operating start to 2013/2014 fiscal year
- Jan. 17, 2014 - 10:09 AM, Press release
- Supervisory Board appoints Dr. Donatus Kaufmann to Executive Board of ThyssenKrupp AG
- Dec. 03, 2013 - 10:50 AM, Press release
- ThyssenKrupp has successfully placed new shares corresponding to 10 per cent of the capital stock at €17.15
- Dec. 03, 2013, Ad hoc statement
- Ad hoc statement in accordance with § 15 Securities Trading Act / ThyssenKrupp has successfully placed new shares corresponding to 10 per cent of the capital stock at €17.15
- Dec. 02, 2013 - 20:58 PM, Press release
- Ad hoc statement in accordance with § 15 Securities Trading Act / ThyssenKrupp resolves to increase capital stock by 10 per cent
- Nov. 29, 2013, Ad hoc statement
- Ad hoc statement in accordance with § 15 Securities Trading Act (WpHG)
- Aug. 13, 2013 - 17:45 PM, Press release
- ThyssenKrupp meets operating targets in first 9 months 2012/2013