engineering. tomorrow. together.
World map: Accept challenges - win perspectives.

International

thyssenkrupp is a German corporation with international activities. We generate 27% of our consolidated sales with customers in our home country, while customers outside Germany account for the remaining 73%. Outside of Germany, member countries of the European Union (27%) and North America (23%) are the key foreign markets for our business activities.

thyssenkrupp companies hold leading positions with their products in numerous international markets. The degree of internationalization in our Group is rising constantly. Today, about 155,000 people work for our Group worldwide.